So what do you get the RV’er who has practically everything, or so it seems. After all, they’re enjoying a luxurious diesel coach with all the bells and whistles. But there are a few practical items any RV’er would appreciate. Here’s our list of the top five:
- The Camco 22424 Water Bandit. Every get to a site and the water spigot isn’t threaded or in the best condition? The Bandit attached to any standard faucet and is available from Amazon.com for just $4.30. An inexpensive gift, but a real lifesaver if you need water from a damaged spigot. This makes a great stocking stuffer.
- Also from Amazon.com, consider giving the 2014 Good Sam RV Travel Guide & Campground Directory. There are over 14,500 locations listed across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico and the only print edition of RV parks and campgrounds in North America. Retails at $20.62 for the paperback.
- A crock pot. Fixing up a crock pot meal before hitting the road and letting it cook while you drive is a great idea, and you’ll have dinner ready when you stop for the night. Here’s a tip, put it in the sink to prevent it from sliding around.
- The Little Red Campfire Portable Firepit and Stove. Again, it’s Amazon.com to the rescue. The Little Red Campfire burns standard LP (propane) and is RV campground approved. Sturdy lid and security latches make it safe and easy to transport. Available for $114.97 with free shipping.
- Pre-paid gifts for RV families. These gifts truly don’t take up any space. Think Wal-Mart and Costco gift cards, or movie passes, or even passes to national parks!
About Motor Home Finders, is a licensed motor home broker based in Dade City, Florida. Specializing in diesel, luxury motor homes and bus conversions, Motor Home Finders has 50+ years of experience in buying and selling luxury RVs nationwide. Their mission is to eliminate the difficult efforts of private sellers trying to sell their recreational vehicle by orchestrating a seamless RV transaction process. To learn more, call 1-888-783-4009 or visit Motor homeFinders.com.