We’re happy to introduce you to the 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43’ QGP Quad Slide. It’s affordable luxury with only 9,000 miles and priced to sell fast at $325,900. You’ll hit the road in style with these features and appointments.
- It’s an all-leather coach, the last QGP built, and owned by non-smokers who stored it under cover keeping it in mint condition.
- Under the hood is 450 hp Cummins diesel and in the cockpit is a Mobileye Collision Avoidance System, and a hydraulic and air leveling system.
- The interior offers creature comforts you’d expect on a motor home costing twice as much. These include a Basement Electric freezer/refrigerator, UltraLeather AirCoil Hide-a-Bed, UltraLeather recliner, fireplace, glazed cherry cabinets, custom glass tile backsplash, dinette computer workstation, residential refrigerator with 3000 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter, Whirpool stacked washer/dryer, induction cooktop with induction cookware, Air Comfort King Mattress, and full tile flooring.
- Technological features include a solar panel, Traveler HD satellite system, Tyron tire protection system, Hydro Hot diesel heat, a Powerglide chassis, and 10KW Onan generator.
- Special features include extra window awnings, max air vent covers, custom wheels, mirror and exterior windshield/window covers, exterior slide trays, and exterior ground lighting effects to name but a few.
Want to know more? Visit https://motor homefinders.com/rvs/2014-tiffin-allegro-bus-43-qgp-quad-slide/ or give us a call. Call today!
About Motor Home Finders, is a licensed motor home broker based in Dade City, Florida. Specializing in diesel, luxury motor homes and bus conversions, Motor Home Finders has 50+ years of experience in buying and selling luxury RVs nationwide. Their mission is to eliminate the difficult efforts of private sellers trying to sell their recreational vehicle by orchestrating a seamless RV transaction process. To learn more, call 1-888-783-4009 or visit Motor homeFinders.com.
If you want to see the country in style, this is your chance. We’re proud to announce this new listing: a 2014 Newmar King Aire 4593 Full Wall Triple Slide with all the bells and whistles. With only 24,000 miles and priced to move at $519,900, it won’t last long. Here’s what you’ll find inside this dream machine:
1. Low miles and never any smokers or pets inside, makes it showroom ready and better than new.
2. Under the hood is a Spartan K3 600 hp Cummins diesel and in the cockpit you’ll find a Vorad Cruise system, comfort drive steering, remote control rear view camera, a 4000 MH transmission, and massage captain’s chairs.
3. The appointments are ultra luxurious: One and-one half baths, ginger glaze cherry high gloss cabinets, black china toilets, stainless steel trim on baggage doors, and a Montego décor.
4. Technology abounds on this all-electric Newmar with Winegard HD satellite system, 40” LED TV in front and one mid-ship, as well as exterior side wall and bedroom TVs, 15M BTU air conditioning via 3 heat pumps, and a 12.5 Onan diesel generator.
5. The custom exterior will command attention on the road, and when parked, spacious luxury reveals itself at the push of a button with a full wall triple slide.
Want to know more? Visit https://motor homefinders.com/rvs/2014-newmar-king-aire/ or give us a call. But hurry, this won’t last long.
Do you like to combine your passion for traveling with your job? Not a problem! Your quest for liberty may start when you hit the roads. The luxury of working from your home-on-wheels is not in the rig you are traveling, but how you strike a work-life balance. Here are five tips to blend work and fun while traveling:
1. Prepare a Work-friendly Route
Whether you are a fulltime RV-er or traveling during the weekends, you need to get your job done. Prepare an itinerary that accommodates both your travel and job needs. When work is challenging, think of a route that brings you closer to business amenities such as a free Wi-Fi or overnight shipping stations. Do you like to promote your services to passersby? Come up with a travel plan offering maximum sales opportunities at expos, fairs or other events. Include some tourist hotspots such as scenic landscapes, campgrounds and delicious eateries to keep you amused on the go.
2. Create a Suitable Workspace
Design a clean and dedicated workspace to help you work comfortably. Create a suitable workstation that includes all your work items. Stay organized to work efficiently and remember to get rid of excess paper. It will only add more to the clutter. Before you hit the roads, convert all your paper documents into the digital format.
3. Ensure Web Connectivity
Be a smart RV-er to make the most out of free Wi-Fi while traveling. However, also invest in a trustworthy internet service that offers 24/7 connectivity. Tired of work? Take a break and listen to some foot-tapping music on the internet or catch a Hollywood blockbuster.
4. Plan a Work Schedule
Whether you are in an office cubicle or passing by a cascading waterfall, you need to work to pay for your RV-ing lifestyle. So, prepare a work schedule with designated work hours to complete specific tasks. Enjoy a guilt-free leisure time once you are done.
5. Carry a Printer
Carry a portable printer to meet your printing needs on the go. Invest in an inkjet device. It consumes little power and you can replace the ink easily.
Whether you’re a remote employee or self-employed, it’s easy to mix business with pleasure from the comfort of your motor home. Get the best of both worlds. Make work fun.